IT Software Services
Innovative Logic has strong presence in software IT services. We have been helping many of our Fortune 500 companies for their IT needs such as program management, product management, business analyst, Data Analyst, QA automation, etc. Some of our IT services include the following.
Program & Project Management (PM) Assessment
Our resource management experts identify our clients’ strategic options and configure complex programs from integrated projects By providing strong, expert leadership from the start of a project, we give our clients the level of confidence and assurance that they require for managing Project and Program management. Some of our program and project management expertise includes
- Planning and Scheduling for Project
- Requirements Management for Project
- Requirements Change Control Project
- Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO)
- Configuration Management (CM)
- Risk Management for Project and Program
- Acquisition Management for Project Management
- Cost Management for Project and Program
- Portfolio Management for Project and Program
Business Analyst is a complete system for analyzing data to reveal insights and patterns in your business. You can perform deep analysis of demographic and consumer data and combine it with your own data to gain greater understanding of your customers, competition, market, and trends. Business Analyst can be configured to share data, analysis, and insights throughout your entire organization.
- Market Planing for Analyzing Business current status
- Territory design for Business infrastructure
- Marketing for Business promotions and delivers
- Customer Business Segmentation
- Supply Chain Management for Business prospect
- Business Continuity and Risk Management
- Integrate location analytics BI, ERP, POS, and CRM data into dashboards, reports, and analysis.
- Scalable solution. Business Analyst is a single platform that can be scaled to meet analytic needs now and in the future.
A Data analyst create report procedures and policies and should know about what the company wants as far as the given data is concerned, must communicate with necessary people within or outside the company (Client) and design and implement reporting procedures. Perform various tasks, analyze various metrics and create and distribute reports by using various supporting tools and services.
- SQL Data Base Server
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Analysis Services
- Cloud Services and Big Data Services
- Mobile and Security
Web Design and Web Development
A web designer uses graphics and graphic design software to create a look for the web. This design is then married with coding to bring it to life online.
- HTML, CSS and Flash SEO
- Graphic Design and Web design (WebGL, OpenGL, Amazon Web Service (QWS))
- Web server administration
- Design Sense ( UX,UI,Animation,3D,)
- Java Script,PHP,Perl,C++
- SQL Database
- DBA, SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Citrix Applications
- Linux Administration for Storage, VMware, Virtualization technologies
- Business Analyst: Functional/Technical Documentation
- SharePoint Analyst/Developer in Windows/UNIX and Networking technologies
- Web Applications and Platforms with WPF, WCF, and Securities
- Manual Testing ( Blackbox, Greybox Testing)
- Automation Tetsting ( White box, Selenium, QTP, Performance)
- Testing and Architect ( TDLC) Test Development Life Cycle